“Successful” Partnerships, Friendships & Relationships all have the same recipe for creating authentic connection.
1. This recipe requires the essence of two whole & perfect souls, these are easily found when we have the courage to forage.
2. The more open hearted and real these souls can be will allow for the most vibrant creation. Seer with emotional maturity to create a greater depth in flavour.
3. Add equal parts of compassion for the perfect flaws that exist in these ingredients. NOTE: flaws may become more exposed once mixing occurs. Each soul will require a gentle kneading to cultivate the perfection in these flaws.
4. Use communication to blend in understanding, laughter, joy, tears, love, kindness, and play.
5. Allow the bouquet of ingredients to stay at their own consistency while being combined, there should be a breath of respect & space between each of the souls.
6. Ensure that each of the parts is in equal contribution, you will need to check the consistency of this quite frequently to prevent scalding.
6. Ensure that their is recognition of the unique contribution that each soul is offering to the zest of the marinade.
7. Allow the energy to mix, tumble, and adapt.. Garnishing with quality time & gratitude can whip in fresh fun.
8. Love, tenderness, adventure, commonality and sharing deeply seem to enrich the aroma over time.
9. If things seem to not blend, separate & clarify the intentions. This space should relieve the tension that over tossing can cause.
10. If you desire to try this recipe again start back at step one and continue through all the steps adding more Love, Compassion, Acceptance, use less judgement, add the cup experience leftover from the 1st attempt and go for it.
Have fun cooking in the kitchen of your life with all the vibrant souls that are hoping to be plucked from the lush garden of this perfect world! Bon Appetit