What was “awesome” about 2014? What do you want to change in 2015? Let’s get HONEST, CLEAR and CREATE FOCUSED STRATEGY for 2015.
Spend a few hours exploring the possibilities that your life holds in 2015 months. What do you want to create, change and move toward? How do you want to be inspired and feel? What is it going to take to achieve the life you desire?
We will create space to explore these questions & more as you design your year, your personal “manifesto” & map out the “what, how, when” of your purpose driven lives.
This workshop is designed to have you engage and start in a fresh place of presence around your soul based goals & get intentional around how you want to live your life. You will set intention and prepare a foundation in what you desire for possibility to make this year your greatest ever.
Prepare, engage, and commit to your future. En’joy’ this amazing journey.
This exclusive opportunity includes:
- Amazing individuals living on purpose & working toward their intentional vision
- Facilitation, Coaching, Theory, Group Discussion
- Vision, Goals, Strategies & Task Planning
- Intention, Attitude, Vertical Alignment
- Creation of your own personal Manifesto
- Mapping out your year to turn Vision into Reality
- Provocative Questions
- Beautifully designed workbook walking you through the “manifesto & mapping” process
- One on One coaching moments with Sherrice
- Intense laughter, excitement & joy
- A rare & exclusive opportunity to enroll in Sherrice’s fresh coaching programs only open to Manifesto & Mapping Attendees
- Networking with other fabulous attendees (at live event)
- Healthy Snacks (at live event, but please make sure you have some with you if you are flying solo on the Livestream)
What Previous Attendees Have said about “manifesto & mapping”
“I believe this is very valuable for anyone who wants to move forward in life, especially if they feel stuck & lack motivation.”
“I love being organized, this will help motivate me in certain areas that have been put off”
“Listening to other people’s questions really opened my mind to possibilites”
“Planning & Mapping out the strategy for how to achieve my plan was the best part. You didn’t just tell us what to do, we actually did it”
Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Get your tickets here: https://manifestoandmapping2015.eventbrite.ca