Last weeks post focused on 12 Key Performance Indicators of a Conscious Business. Was it relevant for you? What were your thoughts? What did it mean to you? So let’s dig a little deeper with these 16 questions below. Explore how your business is in its “conscious” way of being. This is meant to create a baseline, get you thinking and perhaps see if a change in course is needed. Be gentle with yourself & look at it as an exercise in the “possible” creation of change or acknowledgement of how awesome you already are.
1) Why does your company exist?
2) Why do you do what you do?
3) How do you make the world a better place?
4) What would a coaching culture look like to you and your business?
5) What does a “consciously” engaged employee look like in your business?
6) How are you creating an environment that nourishes the creativity of all team members?
7) How open are you to the creative genius that you may all ready be surrounded by?
8) What needs to change in order to bring the greatest benefit in creation of a more “conscious business”?
9) What policies exist within your business regarding diversity & inclusion?
10) If applicable, what is your environmental impact statement?
11) How do you view feedback? Do you see feedback as failure? Do you find it hard do hear anything that you did not plan on hearing? How can you welcome feedback in the same spirit as you do recognition?
12) What ethical standards exist and are easily duplicated in your organization? What intervention exists when standards are not met?
13) How would you like your company to be perceived from employees, investors and customers?
14) When are you prepared to start taking a more ‘conscious’ step into the realm of a different way of doing business?
15) Will your current way of doing business continue to yield the same results and growth as it has in the past or is it time for change?
16) What charities are aligned with the company’s goals? What speaks to the hearts of team members and how can the business offer support?
There is space for more businesses to step into their greatest vision and create entirely new conscious modus operandi for others to model. BE OPEN, BE CONSCIOUS, HAVE FUN & LOVE YOUR BUSINESS!