Introduction to 2014 Journal Exercise
Simple Discovery Questions:
1. Possibility – If anything were possible what would you create in your life?
2. Change – What needs to be let go of in your life?
3. Gratitude – What can be more appreciated in your life?
4. Inspiration – Where, how, why and in what ways are you brought to a state of inspiration?
5. Authenticity – How can you more fully express yourself and who you really are?
What is your mission statement?
What are you committed to read everyday to ground, inspire, bring peace and joy to your journey?
In 2014 I will accomplish ______in my
1. Relationships & Famiy
2. Love & Partnership
3. Health & Wellness
4. Spiritual & self care
5. Business, Career & work environment
Many people have great ideas, but fail to act. Many people have big dreams, but never write them down.
This exercise to to get you engaged in designing your LIFE! Engaged in the process of living your life “on purpose”.
Enjoy the process, engage and commitment to your future and en’joy’ing your journey.
If you want more check out the videos section which dives deep into the creation of the life you are meant to live! Or sign up for the next live event on my events page!